Race Days & Sporting Events
BLACK STRETCH AMERICAN LINCOLN LIMOUSINE 9 SEATER
SILVER 11 SEATER STRETCH STATESMAN LIMOUSINE 11 SEATER
ORANGE PEARL MACH 1 1970 MUSTANG
SILVER HOLDEN CAPRICE SEDAN
We treat you like royalty at Limousine King.
Melbourne Spring Racing
Melbourne is the heart of racing and fashion during the Spring Racing Carnival. With special events over the whole carnival, you can choose the ones you’ll enjoy the most:
• Girls Day Out – celebrating the return of spring racing to Flemington
• Stakes Day – an important preparatory race day for Melbourne Cup contenders
• Victoria Derby Day – an outstanding day of racing, glamour and sophistication trackside
• Melbourne Cup Day – the internationally renowned race that stops our nation in its tracks
• Oaks Day – when the ladies get out the fascinator and enjoy the Fashions on the Field finals
• Stakes Day – a relaxed and fun day for the family
Getting to Flemington
During the carnival, Flemington wins all of Melbourne’s attention with crowds flocking to the events using any method of transportation they can find.
You can try and tackle the packed trains and trams. You can battle for a parking spot for your car.
Or you can sit back, listen to the music, sip your favorite beverage while we get you there safely and comfortably. You don’t have to worry about juggling your picnic hamper, we place it safely in the back of our limousine ready for you to unpack and enjoy at the track.
We can’t predict if your horse will win but we lay good odds on you enjoying your day a whole lot more, especially on the return trip when you can slip off your shoes and relax into our leather seating.
We all know that Melbourne’s Spring weather can be changeable so we have your comfort in mind, If the day’s warm and sunny, we’ll make sure our limo’s interior is kept cool. If it’s a bit cold, we’ll keep you warm and dry as you travel.
Spring into the racing carnival without the transportation hassle.
Call us today so you can Get Ready, Get Set, and Go in style
Country and City Classic Races
You can choose from a variety of metro and country races during the year and enjoy a day out with wine and food, fillies, thoroughbreds, and top prizes.
One of Melbourne’s best known tracks, Caulfield Racetrack is located eight km from the CBD. Home to the Melbourne Racing Club, the track holds 20 race days each season and hosts some of Australia’s most famous and historic races:
• Caulfield Cup – One of Australia’s richest thoroughbred horses race
• Caulfield Guineas – Regarded as one of the Blue Ribbon events for 3-year-olds
• Blue Diamond Stakes – Victoria’s richest 2-year-old race with total prize money of A$1M
• CF Orr Stakes – attracts the best horses in Australia, as they start their autumn campaigns
• Oakleigh Plate – middle leg of the Melbourne Autumn Carnival sprinting series
• Underwood Stakes – held mid-September has been won by notable champions such as Phar Lap
• Futurity Stakes – the first leg of the Asian Mile Challenge series.
Moonee Valley Racetrack
Affectionately known as “The Valley” the racetrack is located six kms from the Melbourne CBD. Home of the Moonee Valley Racing Club the facility also features a grandstand with 12 function rooms which can cater for up to 1,200 people on non-race days. Races held during the day and at night commencing in the first week of January and continuing through the year.
If you love the fun and excitement of country racing, then Victoria gives you plenty to choose from! With 70 locations, you can spend the day enjoying your favourite sport and take in the sights and sounds of the countryside. Country racing is known for its friendly, down-to-earth atmosphere. Grab a group of friends and travel together and have a relaxing experience using our limousines to get you there.
Give us a call to find out where you can go to enjoy the racing scene.
Ready for Kick Off!
No matter what shape the ball is, if there’s a major sporting event on in Melbourne, we can deliver you to the grounds ready for kick off. You wear your team’s colours and we’ll transport you to:
• Soccer at Etihad Stadium
• AFL and Cricket matches at the MCG
• The Australian Open at Rod Laver Arena
• Venues to watch the Rugby World Cup
Bring your own crowd with you and enjoy the events together without having to worry about travelling in and out of the city. We can pick you up at one location or gather your mates along the way.
Heading out in a group saves having to assign a Designated Driver! You can enjoy a few beverages together before and after the game.
Perfect for showing off Melbourne to visitors from interstate or overseas!
With an eye on the time and a steady hand on the wheel, we’ll make your journey enjoyable. A great way to ensure you’re not at risk of being caught over the legal “liquid” limit.