Terms and conditions
*YOU / YOUR – Indicates a reference to You, Your Travelling Party, and any persons associated with your Booking.
*US / WE /OUR “ Limousine King, employees, co- workers or drivers.
*GENERAL BOOKINGS“ all bookings other than weddings.
*WEDDING BOOKINGS “ only wedding bookings.
Terms of Booking
- By YOU placing a booking with US, YOU are confirming YOU have read, understand and agree to abide by the following published Terms and Conditions. Please ensure YOU understand them fully prior to placing a booking with US.
- By asking US to confirm YOUR booking, YOU are accepting the terms of this Agreement, which incorporate the information, restrictions and obligations detailed herein. YOU thereby agree to abide to the entire agreement between US and YOU with regard to YOUR booking and your travel arrangements. (YOU also consent to our processing personal information about YOU and other members of YOUR party, should this be provided to us.)
- WE will not be held responsible for financial or personal loss to YOU or YOUR group in the event of mechanical failures and events beyond OUR control. Events beyond OUR control include (but are not limited too) riots, disturbances, industrial disputes, natural disasters, fire, floods, epidemics, technical problems with transport including changes due to rescheduling or cancellation of hire by US or alteration of the vehicle or vehicle type for reasons beyond OUR control; closed or congested roads, and or other actual or potentially severe weather conditions (whether materialised or not), and any other similar events. Whether this effects timings of pick-ups and/or cancellation of the hire WE will at OUR immediate or limited notice to YOU, advise whether YOUR hire period has indeed begun or not.
- Amendments to YOUR booking are permitted within a reasonable time frame. An amendment is classed as a change to YOUR original booking. Please note that in some instances, a major change (such as dates, times and changes by YOU to the vehicle hired) may result in an increase or decrease of the cost of hire. Please note that any amendments MUST be made prior to YOUR booking date. Amendments will be subject to availability. Should WE be unable to proceed with an amendment, and YOU wish to cancel YOUR booking, OUR standard cancellation policy will apply, in line with YOUR original booking.
- As YOU will be aware that scheduling is a very important factor to OUR business and while WE will endeavour to comply with all your requests running Over time attracts a FEE when YOUR transfer runs over time past the 15 minute mark YOU will then be charged an extra $50.00 for each 15 minutes incurred. When over time interferes with OUR other bookings i.e. If YOU or someone in YOUR party are not at the pick- up point on time this may result in YOU not receiving YOUR fully allotted time in the vehicle OUR driver may have to cancel YOUR transfer as to not avoid making his next transfer late. THIS MAY RESULT IN YOU NOT RECEIVING YOUR FULL ALLOTED TIME IN THE VEHICLE.
- WE reserve the right to refuse or terminate a booking should WE believe a booking has been placed using deceptive or fraudulent means, and additionally to advise relevant authorities of the deceptive methods used to obtain products or services with US, by YOU or any member of YOUR party.
Deposits & Payments
- As a booking requires a final payment to be made by YOU when taking supply of the booked vehicle(s) on the day of hire, all Bookings must be made by, and under the name of, the Credit Cardholder (YOU), who will be named as ‘party leader’. (WE must speak to the card holder to confirm IDENTITY prior to any payment being taken by US. WE may also request YOUR year of birth ONLY, prior to YOUR booking being accepted.)
- YOUR booking cannot be confirmed until a deposit has been paid by YOU or a credit card number and expiry date has been provided to secure the booking. WE and WE only have the final decision to refund any monies already paid by YOU to US.
- For all GENERAL BOOKINGS a credit card number and expiry date must be given as security. If a booking is cancelled 30 days or more prior to the booking date, no cancellation fee will be charged. All bookings cancelled within 29 days prior to the booking date will incur a $100.00 fee and all bookings cancelled within 7 days of the booking date will incur a $200.00 Fee. All Fees will be charged to the credit card given for security.
- For all WEDDING BOOKINGS: All wedding bookings that are 3 hours or more require a 30 % booking fee / deposit. Weddings cancelled 90 days prior to the wedding date will receive a full refund of deposit. If the wedding booking is cancelled within 89 days of the date the deposit becomes non refundable.
- All Cancellation’s will only be accepted via telephone conversation with YOU (the named Party Leader), or via written letter and or via e- mail. Cancellation charges are based on how many days before YOUR booked travel date WE receive YOUR cancellation notice.
- In the event of mechanical failure of one of OUR vehicles, whilst WE will endeavour to source a replacement vehicle this cannot be guaranteed. If no replacement vehicle can be found, all deposits/ payments made by YOU will be refunded. WE reserve the right to change the vehicle requested for a hire by YOU at any time. This includes (but is not limited to) the colour and the style of the vehicle (including model type). WE will only do so if we feel the requested vehicle is unfit to carry YOU and YOUR passengers and will do OUR best to replace the vehicle with an identical model, however cannot guarantee to do so. By placing a booking, YOU are confirming YOU are accepting this policy, and WE will not be held responsible for claims regarding this policy by YOU against US.
- Any payments by credit card will attract an administration fee of 3% MasterCard and Visa and 6% for Amex – this includes payments made via PayPal.
- Payments by Cash are fee-free.
- Use of prohibited substances and smoking in any of OUR vehicles is banned at all times. Should OUR drivers become aware of any such transgressions from YOU or YOUR travelling group, WE will reserve the right to cancel the hire with immediate effect and eject all passengers at the first safe place to do so. WE will not be held accountable for any resulting travel costs and WE will inform relevant authorities; passing on relative booking details for breaches of Australian Law. This includes the Smoking Law in Australia. YOU indemnify US to do so, by agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
- Any damage caused to the vehicle by any member of YOUR party shall become the sole responsibility of YOU. Any costs associated with repairs and damage must be paid by YOU in the time frame agreed upon with US. This includes all professional cleaning and or steam cleaning that may need to be done after YOUR use of one of OUR vehicles. An additional daily charge may be imposed should the vehicle be taken out of commission which will be a daily hire rate effective to that vehicle. Criminal Damage may be reported to relevant persons/authorities, should WE feel this is necessary.
- At no point will a vehicle be allowed to carry any more passengers than the vehicle is licensed to carry.
- Conduct while travelling. WE reserve the right to refuse to accept YOU as a customer or continue dealing with YOU if YOU or YOUR group behaviour is disruptive, or should any member of YOUR group appear to be under the influence of prohibited (or licensed) substances causing a detrimental effect on YOU or any member of YOUR party. Additionally, racially aggravated, sexist and other derogatory comments and behaviour will not be tolerated under ANY circumstances. If a driver deems any person(s) travelling in YOUR group to be posing a danger, or act in an inappropriate manner to OUR driver, employees or indeed any vehicle belonging to US or OUR AGENT , or any other member of YOUR group, WE reserve the right to terminate the booking with immediate effect at the safest point to do so. They may also be instructed to do so by OUR office, should such advice be sought by OUR driver or AGENT, or their employees. No refund will be given in these circumstances and WE cannot be held responsible for any associated costs incurred by YOU or YOUR group. No correspondence will be entered in to by US or OUR AGENT should this situation arise. This additionally applies prior and post travel including threatening or abusive behaviour towards OUR staff or AGENTS, on the telephone, in writing or in person. If YOU are disruptive and this means YOU are not allowed to board the vehicle outbound from YOUR pickup, we will treat YOUR booking as cancelled by YOU from that moment, and YOU will have to pay full cancellation charges (see section 5/6). If this occurs at YOUR destination point then YOU will become responsible for YOUR own return home and any other members of YOUR group who cannot or will not travel without YOU. In any circumstance mentioned in section 12, NO refunds or compensation will be paid to YOU or YOUR PARTY and additionally, WE may make a claim against YOU for any costs and expenses incurred as a result of YOUR behaviour e.g. the cost of diverting the vehicle for YOU or YOUR PARTY. Criminal proceedings may also be instigated by US against YOU.
- If YOU have a complaint about YOUR arrangements whilst travelling, YOU must immediately notify US of the service in question. If WE are unable to resolve the problem immediately, and a member of OUR staff is not available, YOU should contact US as soon as possible by telephone or e-mail and WE will endeavour to assist YOU to the best of OUR ability. Please allow US to investigate YOUR problem properly making sure YOU give us YOUR date and time of booking and YOUR daytime and evening contact numbers. If YOU do not give US the opportunity to resolve any problem by reporting it to US (during the hire period), then WE may not be able to deal positively with any complaint on YOUR return, and dismiss any request from YOU for refunds and/or compensation.
- WE reserve the right to alter or amend these terms and conditions at any time. Should WE decide to do so, WE will e-mail these Changes to YOU on YOUR e-mail address no less than 10 days prior to YOUR event day. YOU have 7 Days in which to raise an objection to the amendments. Should WE not receive a reply from YOU then WE will assume YOU have accepted our new Terms and Conditions, and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- No part of these Terms and Conditions affects YOUR rights as a consumer. These Terms and Conditions are in addition to YOUR rights as a consumer.
- The company, its agents or employees shall not be held liable or responsible for any articles left in the vehicle and the hirer specifically indemnifies the company, its agents or employees from any such responsibility and undertakes to advise all other persons in his or her party.
- The consumption of food is not permitted in any of the vehicles unless specific agreement has been made to the contrary at the time of the booking and agreed in writing.
- Limousine King will not allow red wine to be consumed in the vehicle at any time.
- The hirer accepts the fact that there is to be a no smoking policy in the vehicle at all times. This is in accordance with the Bus Accreditation rules and regulations policy.
- Alcohol may not be consumed by passengers under the age of 18 years. It is the law, and Limousine King will not allow any underage drinking.
- Photo ID will be required to identify the card holder of the credit card if this has been used for payment.